Thank you for shopping with V1 Decals!
We encourage all of our valued customers to read our order processing and shipping guidelines below to answer many frequently asked questions:
- Due to the obscure nature of many of our liveries, we print all of decal orders on demand approximately once per week and process them for shipping over the following couple days which may result in order processing times of up to 10 business days.
- We are proud to offer flat-rate shipping costs which means we charge the same low rates to ship 1 decal or 100.
All decals are shipped from Victoria, British Columbia via Canada Post using the following methods:
- Via Regular Lettermail (NO tracking or insurance, 2-10 business days)
- Via Registered Lettermail (Includes tracking and insurance, 2-10 business days)
- Via Regular Lettermail USA (NO tracking or insurance, 1-3 weeks)
- Via Tracked Packet USA (Includes tracking and insurance, 6 business days)
- Via Int'l Lettermail (NO tracking or insurance, approximately 2-4 weeks but may take up to 8 weeks under extreme circumstances)
- Via Registered Lettermail Int'l (Includes tracking and insurance, approximately 2-4 weeks but may take up to 8 weeks under extreme circumstances)
In an effort to offer economical shipping options to our valued customers, we primarily use Canada Post's Standard Lettermail services. Please be aware however that since this option does not provide tracking or insurance, we can not be held responsible for lost or damaged shipments while using it. For larger or more valuable orders, we recommend using a tracked and insured service for increased security.
Our shipping prices DO NOT include import fees, duties, or taxes. These are the buyer's responsibility and we will not be held responsible. We recommend inquiring with your respective country's customs department about these additional fees before buying.
We are unable to falsify customs documentation.